Ownership & Car Care
Winter Health Check
Be sure to prepare your Mercedes-Benz for the winter with our free Winter Health Check.Find out more
During the Winter season, be sure to stay safe by switching to genuine Winter Tyres and Wheels from Mercedes-Benz.Find out more
Mercedes-Benz Guides App
Whether you are a New or Approved Used customer, be sure to experience the range of Mercedes-Benz Guides available at your finger-tips on your smartphone or tablet. Simply download the app below.Download on iTunes Download on Google Play
Mercedes-Benz vehicles are known for their exceptional reliability and quality. But just to give you even greater peace of mind, every new Mercedes-Benz vehicle sold through our network also comes with a comprehensive three-year warranty. So if you encounter any problems during this period caused by a manufacturing fault, we’ll sort it out free of charge*.
To find out more about our warranty, visit our Warranty site or contact your nearest Mercedes-Benz Retailer.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Mercedes-Benz Extended Warranty is an insurance product designed to protect you against sudden or unexpected repair bills, and keep your Mercedes-Benz performing at its peak. Offering three different levels of cover, it can include benefits such as MOT Test Failure Cover as well as the diagnosis and repair of a range of problems by Mercedes-Benz trained technicians.Find out more
Genuine Car Care products
To keep your Mercedes-Benz in showroom condition, we offer a comprehensive range of Genuine Car Care products. From polish to keeping the paintwork gleaming to moisturising foam for leather upholstery, they’re all developed and tested specially to suit the materials used in your car.
Find out more about the Genuine Car Care products we offer or contact a Retailer.
Protect your car with TRACKER for Mercedes-Benz. A small tracking device which is installed by one of our trained technicians, it allows your vehicle to be located if it is stolen.Find a Retailer
• TRACKER’s proven Very High Frequency (VHF) technology enables the police to track a stolen vehicle even if it’s hidden in a garage or lockup – something not always possible with a GPS only system
• Using an inbuilt motion sensor, the system alerts you if your vehicle is moved without your consent
• The TRACKER system is operated by all police forces in the UK.
An impressive 95% of stolen vehicles fitted with a TRACKER system are returned to their owners - and 86% of these are recovered within 24 hours*. Once your car has been recovered, it will undergo a full Mercedes-Benz vehicle health check and valet free of charge before it is returned to you.
* Based on analysis by TRACKER of stolen and recovered cars between January 2012 and June 2012.
TRACKER Plus for Mercedes-Benz combines three advanced tracking technologies to maximise the chances of retrieving your vehicle:Find a Retailer
• Very High Frequency (VHF) technology allows the police to track a stolen vehicle even if it is hidden in a garage or lock-up
• Global System for Mobile Communication (GSM) technology is used to highlight the area in which the vehicle is located
• Global Positioning System (GPS) provides the stolen vehicle’s exact position
TRACKER Plus for Mercedes-Benz also includes intelligent GPS/GSM/VHF signal jamming detection, which is able to outsmart criminals trying to block or jam tracking signals.
Registration, Import & Export
Whether you want to amend your Vehicle Registration Certificate (the V5C), import a pre-registered Mercedes-Benz, or export your pride and joy overseas, we’ll help you get the paperwork in order.Mercedes-Benz services smart services