Ever since motor racing first captured the public imagination during the early 20th Century, Mercedes-Benz has been at the very heart of the sport. Today, this long and proud association continues with the hugely successful Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport F1™ Team.
Champions in 2014, 2015 and 2016, both in the Constructors’ and Drivers’ Championships, the team have entered the 2017 Formula One™ aiming to make it four titles in a row. Wins for Lewis Hamilton in China and Valtteri Bottas in Russia have got them off to a flying start, as the team continuously prove to be one of the most prominent forces in Formula One™.
- POSITION DRIVER CAR TIME/RETIRED PTS
- 1 Lewis Hamilton MERCEDES 1:35:56.497 25
- 2 Sebastian Vettel FERRARI +3.490s 18
- 3 Daniel Ricciardo RED BULL +75.820s 15
- 4 Sergio Perez FORCE INDIA MERCEDES +1 lap 12
- 5 Esteban Ocon FORCE INDIA MERCEDES +1 lap 10
- POSITION DRIVER NATIONALITY CAR PTS
- 1 Sebastian Vettel GER FERRARI 104
- 2 Lewis Hamilton GBR MERCEDES 98
- 3 Valtteri Bottas FIN MERCEDES 63
- 4 Kimi Räikkönen FIN FERRARI 49
- 5 Daniel Ricciardo AUS RED BULL 37
Next race: 28/05/2017
Grand Prix de Monaco
Fashion with Mercedes-Benz
From our affiliation with London Fashion Week and London Fashion Week Men’s, to the countless prestigious events our striking vehicles are a part of, Mercedes-Benz supports bold design and cutting edge style on every platform.
Mercedes-Benz is proud to sponsor some of the world’s most prestigious golf tournaments. You will see the Mercedes-Benz name attached to legendary golf tournaments including The Masters, The Open and the 2016 PGA Championship.
To say thank you for being a Mercedes-Benz customer, we’d like to offer you exclusive opportunities to unmissable events throughout the year. Simply sign up below and you’ll also benefit from timely updates and offers tailored to you and your Mercedes-Benz ownership.Sign up
The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trademarks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula 1 company. All rights reserved.